Webinar - FAQs
- Do you offer Closed Captioning on your training sessions?
- Are training sessions CTLE approved in the state of New York?
- Are CEU Certificates available?
- Will I receive a certificate if I watch an On-Demand training session or workshop?
- Who are the presenters for your training sessions?
- Can I save or print a list of webinars or courses?
Live Event - FAQs
- How can I find the live training sessions that I registered for?
- How can I join a live training event?
- Can I print certificates of completion for training sessions that I attend or view?
- Can I watch a LIVE training session on my iPad?
- I just attended a live training, how come it did not update my transcript?
- How do I know if I’ve already completed a particular training session?
Community - FAQs
- Can I print out a transcript report instead of all my individual certificates?
- How can I get the most from the Teacher Learning Community?
- I have some great resources that I would like to share, how can I do that?
- How do I edit or update my profile?
- How do I sign in or log on to the Community?
- Is it possible to connect with other teachers or members?
Membership - FAQs
- What is the difference between a Basic and Full Access Premium Membership?
- Can my school or school district receive a group discount?
- You say that my purchase failed, but my bank says that funds were taken out?
- Does my Full Membership automatically renew?
- When does my membership expire?
- Who is InfoSource, Inc. and why are they on my credit card statement?